BULK | Forest & Pasture Raised Pork | DEPOSIT
(PICK UP ONLY - Not included with Home Delivery Program)
Forest and pasture raised pork. 100% SOY-FREE and GMO-FREE. No hormones or antibiotics.
Sold by the whole or half pig for an all-inclusive price of just $6 or $6.05/lb.
To reserve your pork today for pick-up fall 2020– follow these 5 easy steps!
- Select size (see below): WHOLE or HALF pig
- Select processing option (see below): standard or custom package
- Pay deposit (see below): $200 for whole or $100 for half pig (This deposit will be applied to your final total, but is non-refundable should you cancel your order).
- Pay Botany Bay Farm the final total of your pork order in the fall
- Pick up your pork order from Gartner's Country Meat Market. And that's it!
What is all-inclusive pricing? This means you pay Botany Bay Farm for the pork based on the hanging weight* of the pig and there are NO other fees.
Whole Pig: $6 per lb hanging weight.
Our whole pigs weigh an average of 250lb hanging weight. This means if your pig weighs 250lb hanging weight the total cost you would pay would be $1500.
Half Pig: $6.05 per lb hanging weight.
Our half pigs weigh an average of 125lb hanging weight. This means if your half pig weighs 125lb hanging weight the total cost you would pay would be $756.25.
For more information regarding processing details and location, please see below.
PORK PROCESSING OPTIONS
Gartner's Country Meat Market- 7450 NE Killingsworth St, Portland, OR 97218